Saturday, July 27, 2013

Homemade hairmask

As you now know, I advocate natural products for the body.
I like to take care of myself and use ingredients available in my kitchen.
Today I'll tell you about a hairmask I usually do for myself. It makes my hair feel great and I avoid unnecessary chemicals. Furthermore, the products are always at home, so when I suddenly am in the mood of taking care of myself a little bit extra, or when I notice that my hair feels brittle and dry. I do this nice and lovely hairmask. This I can make any number of times.
I found this on youtube and here you can easily follow instructions. See here!

The ingredients for the hairmask is:

* 1 egg yolk
* 1 tsp honey
* 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
* 3 tsp mayonnaise
* 1 tsp olive oil

Mix all ingredients with a fork in a bowl. Spread out all over your hair and wrap a towel or plastic wrap. Leave for at least 30 minutes. Preferably longer. Rinse and then wash your hair as usual.

The egg white that is left over I use as a facial mask. First I clean my face carefully. Then I use a facial scrub, not necessary but it gives better results. After that I apply the leftover white from the egg and leave it on my face for about 15 minutes before rinsing off.

To make a total relaxing time for myself I lay down comfortably, a couple of slices of cucumber on my eyes and then I put on meditation guidance. After this I feel fresh and awake.

Have a nice time and a refreshing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google
EasyHits4U.com'>http://www.EasyHits4U.com">EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!