Here are two recipes of elder tea.
Tea number one:
1. Dry the leaves and flowers on a sheet for 4-5 days or until they are completely dry and chapped.
2. Take 2 teaspoons of elderberry for every 2 cups of water.
3. Add dried elderberries in a mug, pour over boiling water and let stand 4-5 minutes.
Drink only 2 cups per day to avoid the laxative effect. If you want to dry the flowers faster, so you can do it in the oven, on the bottom shelf for about 5-6 hours.
Tea number two:
• 5 elderflower bunches
• 1 handful fresh mint leaves or lemon balm
• 2 cups brown sugar or raw sugar
• 1 liter of boiling water
Fresh and good to drink.