Friday, September 6, 2013

Do not hesitate to take cortisone injection

Do you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis?I do. I have always waited to go to the doctor for taking a cortisone injections in different needed places. Brought excuses. But that´s not the way anymore.
I really think you should take a shot as soon as you feel you need to. Having an active inflammation breaks down the joints. That´s why you should not go dragging on it.
When you take your shot, you won´t feel better the first two days.




You need to rest and certainly not to burden the treating joint in one to two days. You should not come into contact with water at the injection site, because you can easily get yourself a bacterium into the ranks, (and that we do not).

This is what an shoulder joint with inflammation looks like.




When you waited two days after your injection, I promise you will feel soooo much better.
After eleven years of experience, I know what I'm talking about.
Yesterday I received two injections.
One in each shoulder aouch. It hurted.



 Had to lie in bed all day, but I know it will pay off
Do like me and skip the pain.



Want to ask me questions about rheumatism so fill out the contact form on the right.
Take care, good people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google
EasyHits4U.com'>http://www.EasyHits4U.com">EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!